Well…I woke up this morning to a lovely surprise on my notifications telling me I’d been nominated for my first blog award! It’s such an honour to know that there are other people who appreciate your work and are inspired by your words– which was definitely far from my intentions when I first created this blog.
A huge thank you to Sing Out Loud and Strong for the nomination! It’s always heart-warming to see such beautiful beings come out of their shell and spread their messages and experiences to the world.
As customs go, here are the rules for this award:
- Thank the person you nominated and give the link to their blog
- List the rules
- Display the award on your post of the award
- List seven facts about yourself
- Nominate (up to) 15 bloggers for this award and comment on one of their posts to let them know you have nominated them.
7 Random Things About Me
- Music is my number one passion. Ever since being accepted into the specialist music program at school it’s creeped its way into my heart, and become a lifetime goal of mine. I play both the violin and viola (VIOLAS ARE AWESOME SO STOP WITH THE JOKES)
- I guess you could say that I’m a ‘mini’ hoarder? I have way too many collections that are shoved in a corner or drawer of my room i.e. glass figurines, erasers, shells, lip balm, stationery, pencil cases, Kpop albums…
- I’m an extreme introvert and hate everywhere but my room. Though, my parents always plan overseas trips so in turn, I always have to suck it up and force myself to enjoy them.
- My personality is much similar to that ‘paper-bag head’ comic. There’s only one person in my life who I can truly show my real self to, and it’s not even a member of my family.
- I love making Kusudamas, a kind of origami that consists of making 3D models out of individual units joined together, and requires lots and lots of patience.
- I’m the most unartistic person EVER when it comes to drawing. It’s not an exaggeration to say that I can only draw stick figures.
- My favourite colours are blue and orange, but the majority of my room is pink and I hate it.