I’ve been nominated for my second Versatile Blogger Award by Elle at The Road To Elle! Thank you so much for nominating me, and apologies for the late reply post. While I previously hadn’t visited her blog much until now, I absolutely love her poetry and open style of writing. As an avid reader too her book reviews are extremely helpful, especially since I don’t read much of those genres!
VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD RULES:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and share their link.
- Nominate blogs that you have recently discovered or follow lately.
- Inform them about their nominations.
- Reveal 7 facts about yourself that your readers may not know
MY NOMINEES ARE…
- The Jessica Effect
- Rosie Blogs
- Life with an Illness
- My Expression of Thoughts Blog
- Divine Contemplations
- Gail Loves God
- Discovering Your Happiness
7 FACTS ABOUT MYSELF YOU MAY NOT KNOW:
- I have never broken a bone.
- I’m always never thirsty, and have no idea why.
- I have really tiny hands and feet for my height. I’m ~1.71cm tall and am a US size 6.
- I love colour combinations that clash, such as purple and yellow, and blue and orange.
- I love reading fantasy, mostly grimdark and gritty ones, such as Joe Abercrombie, Peter V Brett and Brent Weeks. I’m currently reading King of Thorns by Mark Lawrence and it’s AWESOME.
- I’m can stand the sight of gore and watch horror movies just fine yet I can’t stand bad smells. There was one time in science where we dissected an eye and I was gagging for the whole period.
- I hate getting my hands dirty– that includes eating chicken on the bone and getting oily fingers. Kind of spoils the fun of KFC I guess…
Thanks once again to Elle and congrats to all the nominees!