This lovely soul – Gail from Gail Loves God – has yet again nominated me for a blog award, this time the Liebster Award! Thank you once again for your endless support and love! You shower me with the sweetest of comments and everything you do never ceases to brighten my day 🙂
- Link to the Global Aussie’s post about the Liebster Award & post the Liebster Award official logo on your post.
- Thank the person who nominated you & put a link to their blog in your post.
- Write a small post about why you love to blog.
- Answer the questions given to you. If you are no questions are given, then answer the ones on the Global Aussie’s post. (Linked Above –Click “Global Aussie”)
- Name 5-11 blogs that you’d like to nominate & provide links to their blogs.
- Notify your nominees about the award.
- Create more questions for your nominees to answer.
- Comment on the Global Aussie’s post with a link to your award.
- Post the rules to this award in your blog post
Why I love to blog:
I love to blog for many reasons. Firstly, it’s a way for me to express myself and be completely free from all the burdens I’m carrying in life. Another reason is that it’s a huge hobby of mine, and I absolutely love the WordPress community! Not only that, but being showered with endless amounts of love and support from my fellow bloggers and meeting new people is something I’m thankful for. My heart is full ❤
My questions from Gail:
What time is it where you are?
♦ It’s currently 2.09pm
What season is it where you live?
Which Bible character would you like to meet?
♦ Jesus of course! That would be amazing 🙂
What’s your favorite food today?
♦ I’m really craving something like jelly right now.
Do you know how much God loves you?
♦ Yes I do, though I sometimes struggle to realise it.
What do you love about your country?
♦ Having been a whole lot of countries where there’s many people, busy traffic and pollution, and grateful that Australia is clean, quiet and peaceful.
What was your last blog about? (link it)
♦ My last blog was a short poem I’d written earlier this year, named “Eye of the Storm.” It’s an expression of my feelings when I felt as though I was being toyed around by one of my friends, and wanted to make it clear that despise being taken advantage of.
What blogger award have you NOT had that you would like to have?
♦ I’d love to be nominated for the Brotherhood of the World Award.
What was your last bad day like, and how did you get through it?
♦ My last bad day wasn’t too bad, I just had a mood slump and vented it out by practising viola. That worked a treat.
What is your favourite flower?
♦ I love carnations, even though I haven’t seen many in real life.
Questions for the nominees:
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- What is your biggest regret?
- If you could travel back in time, which period would you travel back to?
- Night owl or early bird?
- How old is your blog?
- What words of advice would you give to your past self?
- Do you play games? If so, what are they?
- If you could invent anything, what would it be and why?
- What is your favourite holiday destination?
- Have you ever stolen something?
Congratulations to all the nominees! Please do not feel obliged to participate, it is entirely your choice My only intentions are you to be recognised for your efforts 😊 If you do choose to take part, I look forward to reading your responses!
Thanks again to Gail for the nomination ❤