I was nominated for my first Mystery Blogger Award by Vanessa from Poetician! Thank you so much for being my first nominator of this award, I’m so grateful and thankful 🙂 Please do go give her blog a visit!
- Thank whoever nominated you and include link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you.
- Personally nominate 5-10 bloggers you feel deserve the award.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny one.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
Established by blogger Okoto Enigma, the “Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.”
~ Okoto Enigma
My answers to Vanessa’s questions:
What or who influenced you to begin writing?
♦ I’ve been writing ever since I was a child, so I can’t exactly remember if somebody was of direct influence. Probably my parents? Or perhaps it was just my ambitious nature!
What is that one movie you will recommend to a stranger?
♦ Not a huge fan of movies myself so I wouldn’t recommend a movie at all 🤔
What is that one thing (practice, belief) you will never approve of?
♦ Cannibalism…I just cannot fathom this at all. Living in a first world country, I don’t think I need to explain why.
How do you deal with writer’s block?
♦ Freewriting, plagiarizing my own work (it really works!) or simply stopping and doing someone else creative, like writing music or playing my instruments. I’ve actually written a post on all the strategies I use to combat writer’s block– please do pay it a visit!
What’s the best riddle you know?
♦ Einstein’s riddle, one of my favourites to solve!
- Gail Loves God
- Just Call Me Elm Or Something
- Milieu Of My Thoughts
- Nostalgic Bliss
Questions for the nominees:
- If you could go back in time and change one decision you’ve made in your life, what would it be and why?
- How do you deal with feeling lazy and unmotivated?
- Neat freak or mess maker?
- What is your weirdest habit?
- Do you know what a viola is? (please say yes…if you don’t, what do you think it is?)
And that wraps it up! If you choose to respond, please take your time as there is no need to rush! Many thanks to Vanessa for the nomination 🙂